This recipe has a wonderful tangy bite to it. Refreshing! My sister brought this recipe into the family when our children were young. It is a favorite. This fall I made a triple batch for a dinner for college kids…on the wrong night, a month early. When I made it for the correct date, the dinner was cancelled! Oh, well. 🙂
|Tangy Orange Salad|| |
- 6 oz. Orange Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- ½ cup cold water
- 6 oz. frozen orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 22 oz. mandarin oranges, chilled and drained
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add cold water.
- Add orange juice.
- When almost set, stir in the mandarin oranges.
- I usually double this recipe for company.